We are accredited to ISO/TS 16949 2009 & BS EN ISO 9001 and are committed to increase our own high standards ensuring we retain our position at the forefront of the industry as a world class supplier.
We utilise a “state of the art” non-contact measuring system ideal for inspection, prototyping and reverse engineering.
Producing inspection results ensures full process control and capability studies by supplying SPC information utilising Mitutoyo Statpak.
We offer a full 20 Point PPAP service when required:
1. Design Records of Saleable Product
2. Engineering Change Documents (SREA), if any
3. Customer Engineering approval, if required
4. Design FMEA
5. Process Flow Diagrams (click link for example)
6. Process FMEA (click link for example)
7. Dimensional Results (click link for example)
8. Material, Performance
9. Initial Process Study
10. Measurement System Studies (Gage R&R)
11. Qualified Laboratory Documentation
12. Control Plan (click link for example)
13. Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
14. Appearance Approval Report, (AAR) if applicable
15. Bulk Material Requirements Checklist (PPAP only)
16. Sample Product
17. Master Samples
18. Checking Aids
19. Records of Compliance with Customer-Specific Requirements
20. Run at Rate (submit tact times)